Thursday 24 March 2016

Crochet Supplies

I've been getting my yarn and supplies from Lovecrochet. They have very reasonably priced and good quality 100% acrylic yarn which I can't seem to find in Singapore. Shipping is very decent at only USD10.55 for whatever weight your order, and quite fast too.



I brought this whole lot on the couple trip to Malacca!


For hooks I got a couple from Daiso, then decided to splash out on a set of Clover Soft Touch hooks.



[Photograph courtesy of Amazon]

They're a good price on Amazon.com. A friend brought them back from the US for me since she was going there on a work trip. Sizes C to J, so that's 2.75 mm to 6 mm.















Work-in-progress items are kept and brought around in a Kate Spade pouch that I picked up at the Las Vegas Premium Outlet Mall. It's smaller than A4 and I hadn't really known what it would be used for when I bought it, but it's proving to be a very nice size and quality to take with me and work out of wherever I go. I can even crochet while standing up in the train with this pouch clutched under one arm. Much of my projects have been made in the commute to and from work.



No comments:

Post a Comment